Triptykon Release Teaser Clip Of 'Requiem (Live At Roadburn 2019)'.
Swiss avant-garde extreme metal act Triptykon are announcing the highly anticipated release of their “Requiem” opus for May 15th, 2020 via Prowling Death Records / Century Media Records worldwide.
“Requiem (Live at Roadburn 2019)” marks the exceptional conclusion of a project over 30 years in the making: The legendary Celtic Frost/Triptykon "Requiem" performed for the first time in its entirety and with full classical orchestration by the Dutch Metropole Orkest.
“Requiem” (46:00 min.) constitutes three chapters:
- “Rex Irae” (06:34 min.) (First appeared on 1987’s “Into The Pandemonium” album by Celtic Frost)
- “Grave Eternal” (32:28 min.) (Newly written middle part)
- “Winter” (06:54 min.) (First appeared on 2006’s “Monotheist” album by Celtic Frost)
A preview teaser clip for the release can be seen here:
This unique and groundbreaking release comes in various formats, each with slightly differing front cover artwork by Daniele Valeriani (as presented above!):
- Special Edition CD + DVD Mediabook (With booklet of 36 pages)
- Ltd. Gatefold 180g. LP + DVD (With LP-Booklet of 12 pages and 2x poster)
- Standard CD Jewelcase
- Ltd. Deluxe Artbook with coloured LP + CD + DVD + coloured 7Inch (With bonus track, score book of 60 pages, 3x poster, artprint and photocard)
- Digital album
The initial and limited Gatefold LP + DVD release will come in the following editions and limitations:
- Black vinyl
- White vinyl – 200x copies (CM Europe Onlineshop)
- Golden vinyl – 300x copies (CM Distro Europe)
- Transp. Magenta vinyl – 300x copies (CM USA Onlineshop)
- Silver vinyl – 200x copies (Nuclear Blast)
- Orange vinyl – 200x copies (EMP)
- Clear vinyl – 200x copies (Triptykon, band-exclusive)
The 12”-sized Deluxe Artbook edition is limited to 2000 copies worldwide and includes the exclusive dark red vinyl edition of the album as well as an exclusive dark red 7” EP of the bonus track (“Winter - Concert Rehearsal Take April 11, 2019”), alongside with the CD (with the bonus track!), the DVD, a booklet of 24 pages, a score book of 60 pages, 3x poster, an artprint and a photocard.